Saturday, June 15, 2013

Online Dad's Tool: A Quest for the Perfect Tool



Dad's Tool: A Quest for the Perfect Tool







Store By ::

UPC ::

Offer Price :: $9.45








Dad's Tool: A Quest for the Perfect Tool This small paperback book contains seven short stories about me and my experiences with several yard and household tools. It is meant to be light hearted and easy to read. It will become part of a series of short books intended for the middle-aged adult who does not read much. Hopefully wives or partners will buy this for Fathers Day, birthdays and Seasonal gift giving. This book will make a great Stocking-Stuffer. The stories are about a snow blower, a chainsaw, a leaf blower, a lawnmower, a set of bicycle tools, a motorcycle and a dog hair trimmer. I'm not the most effective tool user, but I know I cannot be judged by the size of my tool, only how well I use it. Well now it just takes me a little longer to get the job done. I hope you can relate to these tool experiences. Answer that age old question of why men buy tools. "You are not a tool if you read this book", Vern Bignell.



No comments:

Post a Comment